The Association of African Universities (AAU) is pleased to welcome Applications for Third Call for Proposals for Micro-Projects – Phase II of the PRICNAC Grant in the framework of its second phase of the grant.
This new call for projects aims to select a minimum of 10 micro-projects, each of which will be financed with a minimum of 150,000 euros (98,393,550 FCFA) and a maximum of 180,000 euros (118,072,260 FCFA). The French Version of the call is accessible here – .
Grants Sponsor(s): Association of African Universities (AAU)
Host Institution(s): Association of African Universities (AAU)
Grants Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: African Students
AAU Applications for Third Call for Proposals for Micro-Projects – Phase II of the PRICNAC Grant | DETAILS
PRICNAC is one of the twelve projects funded under the ACP Innovation Fund of the OEACP Research and Innovation Programme with the financial support of the European Union. PRICNAC aims to contribute to an inclusive R&I environment in Central African countries for sustainable development and poverty reduction. It specifically aims to:
- Improve access to sustainable solutions generated by R&I and adapted to local realities
- Expand the activities of the PRICNAC network.
To be eligible for the AAU Applications for Third Call for Proposals for Micro-Projects – Phase II of the PRICNAC Grant, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a national of one of the African Union Member States;
- Applicants must be less than 35 years of age at the end date of this call;
- Must have Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate +5); and
- The candidate must demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study;
- PRICNAC is being implemented in eight countries: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Sao Tome and Principe, for an implementation period of 4 years (January 2021-December 2024).
You May Also Like: African Economic Research Consortium PhD Scholarships 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for AAU Applications for Third Call for Proposals for Micro-Projects – Phase II of the PRICNAC Grant are pleased inform that Applications must be submitted exclusively online. The proposal must be written in French.
If you have any difficulties using the online application system, please contact email@example.com.
To be complete, the application must include all the following documents:
- A completed online application form;
- An official letter of application signed by the highest authority of the contracting entity;
- A legal document attesting to the creation and status of the contracting entity (the entity must be established since at least 2018 in one of the countries targeted by the call) and also attach documents attesting to the creation and status of associated entities established in one of the countries targeted by the call
- Proof of management of at least two grants for research and innovation projects of at least 75,000 euros (49,196,775 FCFA) each over the period 2018-2021;
- Annual activity and financial reports for 2019, 2020 and 2021 demonstrating experience and responsibility in the preparation and management of funded activities;
- Audit reports of the annual financial statements for 2019, 2020 and 2021 attesting to the regularity, fairness and reliability of the accounts in accordance with the law;
- The project proposal document according to the template provided;
- A logical framework matrix according to the template provided;
- A detailed budget in accordance with the template provided;
- A Framework Partnership Agreement signed by the authorized representatives of the Contracting Entity and the associated entities.
For more information, please visit the website: pricnac.org/Fr/
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023