The ACI Foundation is pleased to bring to the notice of international students wishing to advance their educational career to apply for the 2023-24 ACI Foundation Scholarships and Fellowships in USA and Canada.
The support is for high potential students in concrete-related graduate and undergraduate degree programs. The scholarship will support studies in undergraduate and graduate levels and interested candidates are advised to prepare the necessary documents required for the application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ACI Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in USA and Canada
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships in USA and Canada for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time graduate student to be eligible to apply for the scholarship and must at least be in their first or second year of graduate study during the award year. Undergraduate applicants must be full-time undergraduate at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
- Applicants for the fellowship award must be international students attending a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year. Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10-20 week internship the summer prior to beginning the award year.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting to the proficiency.
- Fellowship awardees will be expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the Fellowship to their development and to their preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ACI Foundation Scholarship and Fellowships 2024 are to submit a single online application form. After answering the required questions, the form will automatically display the fellowships and scholarships for which you may be eligible.
Applicants will be required to submit personal and educational information:
- A resume
- A 500-word essay
- Official transcripts – English language & with a 4.0 grading scale
- Two endorsements (one MUST be an ACI member)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023