The University of Sheffield known for its strong commitment to international development is pleased to announce the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships for international students for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Scholarships are supported by Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for student who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Sheffield
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at Sheffield 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at Sheffield, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold an offer by May 5, 2023 for an eligible course at the University of Sheffield in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Must be self-funded to receive the award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organization.
- Must be a full time student.
- Must be available to begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2023. Scholarship cannot be deferred.
Apply: Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships to Study in Belgium 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at Sheffield 2023 are to apply for an eligible course at the University and if offered admission, will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Applicant can use the postgraduate online application system to submit their application for an eligible course.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023