The Arizona State University (ASU) invites applications from high performing international students for the 2023 ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship to be awarded for eligible academic programmes in the commencing academic year.
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships provide first generation college Undergraduate students with the opportunity to also be the first in their families to participate in a Global Education program by reducing the financial barrier that may prevent some students from considering this option.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Host Institution(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Scholarship Worth: $4,000 to be used on any traveling GEO program
Number of Awards: 20
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship | DETAILS
Scholarship recipients will be surveyed on their Global Education interests and connected with GEO staff to start planning for an international experience, students will also commit to completing a follow-on project. Scholarship recipients are also encouraged to attend various GEO workshops and information sessions throughout their planning process.
Global Education programs are frequently cited as a milestone in a student’s personal development, and ASU wants to make sure first generation college students have additional funding opportunities to make this dream a reality.
To be eligible for ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a first-generation college student;
- Applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore);
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
See Also: Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme in Germany 2023-2024
How-to-Apply: To participate in the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, applicants should proceed to submit their application online and upload all necessary documents through the online application portal.
The following is a list of items to complete or submit as a part of the application process.
- Cost and Financial Preparation
- International Exchange Program Application
- Official Transcript
- Passport Identification Page
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Financial Support
- Statement of Understanding
The application and all required materials must be completed and uploaded to your online application portal by the stated application deadline below to be considered for admission.
NOTE: All items must be submitted in English. Detailed instructions for each item will be provided in the online application system.
Application Deadline: September 01, 2023