Are you an undergraduate, taught masters or PhD applicant looking for lucrative scholarships for the 2024 academic session? Then take advantage of the British Council Full Degree Scholarships opportunity available for international students to study in UK.
The Full Degree Scholarships will provide financial assistance to eligible scholars studying full-time for an undergraduate, taught master’s or PhD programme starting in January/February 2024.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): UK institution
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
British Council Full Degree Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Full Degree Scholarships 2024, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible for a UK university placement.
- Applicants must be planning to apply, or have applied, to study full-time at either undergraduate, taught masters or PhD level at a UK higher education provider.
- Applicants for any of the study levels must have commensurate academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the respective higher education institutions.
- Tuition waiver
- Quarterly stipend to support accommodation and living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Council Full Degree Scholarships 2024 are to apply for studies into an eligible institution and thereafter proceed to apply for scholarship via the British Council.
Application Deadline: Not Specified