The Cambridge Trust is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Cambridge International Students and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2023 to deserving international and domestic students applying for a postgraduate study at University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The aim of the International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is to ensure that the highest scored students, irrespective of nationality, receive full financial support to undertake PhD studies. The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Cambridge University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a UK, Irish or International applicant to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must be available to start their PhD in the next academic year.
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2023 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at the university. Applicants will be required to apply for ‘Funding’ in the funding section of the application portal. Applicants must provide all supporting documents at the same time as the rest of their application.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022