Flywire Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce its 2023/2024 Academic Scholarships aimed at supporting underrepresented individuals to gain affordable education. The scholarships are awarded to scholars in the fields of social justice, global health, global citizenship and environmental sustainability.
The scholarship will award up to $5,000 USD each to successful candidates for the 2023 academic year to improve equality, access and affordability for individuals and communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flywire Charitable Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 USD
Number of Awards: 16
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships 2023, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate, graduate and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide
- Matriculating and currently enrolled students are welcomed to apply.
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships are to complete their application online on or before the application deadline. Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
You May Like: LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students to Study in France
Written responses to the following questions are required within the application form:
- Tell us about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?
Application Deadline: June 2, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST