Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin: The Trinity College Dublin in collaboration with Government of Ireland is currently inviting eligible and outstanding international students to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22 which covers any degree program at the university.
The Government of Ireland international scholarships are fully funded and are awarded to high caliber students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for the period of one year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Scholarships to be taken at: Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Scholarships level: Final Year Undergraduate, Research Masters, PhD
Scholarships Worth: Full tuition fee and €10,000 living expenses
Number of Award: 60
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
A*STAR National Science Scholarship (BS) for Undergraduate Students in Singapore
Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin | DETAILS
The scholarship is available for final year undergraduate students, one year of a taught master degree program, and one year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program). The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the students (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student cost and living expenses.
To be considered for the Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin , candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Candidates must hold high school certificates to apply for a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Successful candidates are to commence studies in September/October. Late enrollment will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
- Trinity will provide a full-tuition fee to successful students.
- Registration fee are waive
- A total of 60 scholarships will be funded by government of Ireland.
Equally Apply: DAAD Full Masters and PhD Scholarships At ACMS (In Region)
How-to-Apply: The application should be submitted online through this link. Candidates are required to be in possession of conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
Application Deadline: March 26