Ingressive for Good in partnership with CISCO is pleased to announce the 14GCybersecurity Scholarship program for African youths to develop their skills and help them build careers in Cybersecurity.
The purposed of the scholarship is to empower every African youth with the skills needed and also to help them have access to resources that will assist them develop a career path in the tech ecosystem.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ingressive for Good, CISCO
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels
Ingressive for Good Cybersecurity Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Ingressive for Good Cybersecurity Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of any African country.
- Applicant must be passionate about obtaining tech skills in cybersecurity.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent learning and research abilities.
- Applicants must be available during the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants must possess English language skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ingressive for Good Cybersecurity Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline as late and incomplete application will be disqualified.
Application Deadline: 16th April 2023