Application is now open for the 2023/2024 intake of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST). Interested and eligible candidates from across Africa are invited to apply.
MCFSP at KNUST provides comprehensive scholarships for access to quality university education to QUALIFIED academically talented, yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/ KNUST
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): KNUST, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Eligibility Criteria | KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institutions. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have proven records of leadership and community engagement(s)
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Plus numerous other benefits (see official site)
See Also: DAAD Scholarships at RIPS University of Ghana for Africans
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates for the scholarship should proceed to download the application form for free.
- Submit the completed application forms THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
- International applicants will be required to submit alongside the application form, tother documents to include: printout of application for admission at KNUST, High School results (e.g WASSCE, GBCE, GCE, etc).
Application Deadline: 31 July, 2023.