Applications are currently invited from outstanding and motivated candidates to apply for Luiss University International Students Scholarship in Italy commencing program for 2023 -2024 academic session.
Luiss University aims to inspire meaningful change in society by educating a new generation of successful students and graduates. To this end, the University invests in inclusion, social mobility and collective leadership by going beyond conventions, roles and goals to transform boundaries into horizons.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luiss University, Italy
Host Institution(s): Luiss University, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Full or partial waiver of the annual tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Luiss University International Students Scholarship | DETAILS
Our mission is to create a future fuelled by an intertwining of knowledge, cultures, responsibility and passion. Social, cultural and gender diversity and sustainable development in the circular economy and in digitalization are the guiding principles in taking action for international students. Welcoming international students is one of our most important values, which is why Luiss University is making fifty-one scholarships available for the 2023/2024 academic year, giving priority to:
- Students from the Euro-Mediterranean area, particularly the Balkans;
- Students from East Asia, such as China and Vietnam;
- Students from the Middle East and North Africa;
- Students with Italian roots who do not hold an Italian passport;
- Students selected pursuant to international agreements or programs (IEC, Diasporas, etc.)
To be eligible for Luiss University International Students Scholarship in Italy, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- This competition is open to students holding non-Italian citizenship
- Applicants who have been admitted, in the 2023/2024 academic year
- Applicants to a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s or master’s degree program at Luiss University as part of the international selection process based on qualifications
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program.
Applicants seeking for Luiss University International Students Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The scholarships consist of a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee, excluding the payment of taxes levied by the State or the Lazio Region (e.g. regional student welfare tax, graduation tax, etc.).
- In special circumstances (very high merit or coming from countries with difficult socio-economic conditions), the scholarship may be topped up by free room and board provided at the University’s halls of residence for a period of 10 months, approximately from September to June, for each year of the scholarship and in any case ending at the time of the earliest graduation session open to the student.
See Also: Boston University Presidential Scholarship for Incoming First Year Students 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for Luiss University International Students Scholarship, admitted as part of the international selection process for enrolment in a bachelor’s, single-cycle master’s or master’s degree program in the 2023/2024 academic year will be automatically evaluated for the purpose of awarding the scholarships.
Therefore, there is no requirement to fill out additional forms beyond the one required by the University for admission.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023