Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarship for International Students 2023 (Fully-funded) is now open for applications. This life-changing and prestigious scholarship is funded and named after one of Monash University’s most illustrious alumni, Khoon Chen Kuok, better known as Beau Kuok.
This scholarship changes lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students reach their full potential by undertaking study at Monash University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarship | DETAILS
If successful, your tuition fee and related study costs (accommodation, airfares and more) will be fully supported, enabling you to complete a full-time undergraduate degree at any of Monash University’s Australian campuses, as well as the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in Australian
In addition, the K.C. Kuok scholarship recipients will also have access to study and social support, the chance to apply for internships and other non-financial opportunities from Monash University.
To be eligible for Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- An International student
- Citizen of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a Southeast Asian country
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low income household
- You must have not commenced university study at any institution
- Double degree applicants are not eligible.
Successful applicants for Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
See Also: University of Queensland Destination Australia Scholarship for International students
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarship, you must submit a separate online Applications form. Additional information for applicants can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to email@example.com with the subject header K.C. Kuok Scholarship – [Your Name]. You will also need to submit a course application.
Application Deadline: On-going