Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Opportunity Mannheim Scholarship for international students who are interested in studying Abroad in a foreign country.
International students are funded for up to one year. At the end of the end of the funding period, they can reapply for the scholarship based on their peculiar financial needs and requirements.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Mannheim
Host Institution(s): University of Mannheim, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Opportunity Mannheim Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the International Scholarships in Germany, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be recognized as an international student for fee paying purpose.
- Applicants must have been enrolled into an undergraduate programme at the University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities by having good grades and regular course attendance and coursework
- Applicants must show financial need while applying for the scholarship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Opportunity Mannheim Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline and provide all the required documents. Applications can be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- University entrance qualification
- University degree certificates
- Recent Transcript of Records
- Proof of financial situation
- Proof of personal, family- or health-related circumstances
- Any other relevant documents
- Information on residence card
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details