The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students is currently open for applications from suitably qualified students.
The OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is open to students from the commission’s mandate areas, Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas, who are currently enrolled in tertiary education programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): OSOPADEC, Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: Nigerian Students
OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme | DETAILS
In order to provide a leverage for Sustainable Development Goals and foster Community Economic Development Initiatives within mandate communities the Commission facilitates, executes and implements strategic Programmes and Projects such as:
- Educational Program
- Community Development
- Health Care
Interested and eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be indigenes of either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
- Applicants must be full-time students of a recognized public or private institution within the country as of the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Applicants for Both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as Law School Students, are eligible to apply as long as their studentship is recognized by their school/university authorities.
- Applicants for Part-time, sandwich, pre-degree, NTI, and diploma students, as well as institutions not accredited by relevant authorities, are not eligible for this award.
See Also: 2023 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply through creating/register OSOPADEC account or applying through the official OSOPADEC websites: osopadecbursaryform.org or osopadec.gov.ng.
Applicants for the 2022/2023 Edition of the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must possess and upload the following documents in the relevant fields:
- A recent passport photographs
- Proof of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School fees receipt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- A current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
Application Deadline: June 23, 2023