Applications are hereby invited from eligible and intellectual students for Queensland University of Technology Excellence Scholarship available for domestic and international students who wish to enrol in degree program at the University.
The QUT scholarship is valued at up to $30,000. These scholarships will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Host Institution(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Worth: up to $30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | QUT Excellence Scholarship for International Students
This scholarship is available for applicants who are applying for eligible Creative Industries courses that have additional entry requirements like an audition or portfolio.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
If you are interested in a Creative Industries course that is not eligible for this scholarship, you may be eligible for the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Creative Industries) or the QUT Excellence Scholarship (Academic) instead.
To be eligible for QUT Excellence Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- A permanent resident
- A holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- An international student who has completed high school in Australia or Australian curriculum (or International Baccalaureate) overseas.
You must also:
- Be starting university for the first time in 2023
- Have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
Read: How to Study with Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
How-to-Apply: There is no specific application process needed to be considered for this scholarship. All applicants who apply for an eligible course will be considered.
You must complete a QTAC application and the individual audition or portfolio requirements as listed on each course page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified