Rutgers University is delighted to offer International Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students with high academic performance who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University. This award is available for first year and transfer students.
As part of our Premier Partnership with Camden County College, the International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College puts a Rutgers degree within reach for non-sponsored, international students who hold an F-1 visa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rutgers University, USA
Host Institution(s): Rutgers University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship
Rutgers University–Camden will offer scholarships up to $15,000 to all non-sponsored, international applicants who meet admission requirements and enrol full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business. All scholarships are contingent upon meeting Rutgers-Camden’s admission requirements.
To be eligible for Rutgers International Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be non-sponsored international F-1 visa students, (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay)
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants who graduate from Camden County College with an associate of science (A.S.), associate of arts (A.A.), or associate of fine arts (A.F.A.) degree, and meet Rutgers–Camden admission requirements.
See Also: Chevening Scholarships for International Students at King’s College London (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: There is no separate application for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria are automatically considered when they apply and are admitted to Rutgers-Camden.
Application Deadline: Not Specified