SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates in South Korea – The Seoul National University of Science & Technology SEOULTECH is delighted to offer its Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship to outstanding international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
International Scholarships for outstanding Students is based on the candidates’ academic achievements. Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Type: Full fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Seoul National University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Worth: 100% of Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International students
SEOULTECH Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship | DETAILS
You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application. If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates & Graduates in South Korea, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must complete 6 credits at least with ‘C’ grades or above.
- International Scholarships for Outstanding Students.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for 1 additional semester in Master’s program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Scholarships for 2 additional semesters in PhD program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Students nominated by head professor support the duties of professor of relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
You May Also Apply: Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme in Germany 2023-2024
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates in South Korea 2023, are required to be admitted into a full-time degree program at the University. Thereafter, can apply through the office of international affairs.
Document Requirement: The following documents are required as part of the admission process,
- High school graduation (expected) certificate, transcript (notarized, apostille)
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university, transcript
- Data on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023