Studying in Italy is just made easy with the University of Bologna opening its tuition waiver scholarships and study grants for the academic year 2023/2024. International students are invited to apply and take advantage of the opportunities.
The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for academic year 2023/24:
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bologna, Italy
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waivers/Study Grants
Host Institution(s): University of Bologna, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Bologna Tuition Waivers and Study Grants 2023/234are open to international students. Generally, you can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC (*) test
- if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Apply: The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online. Students should equally register for respective English exams required so as to get them ready within the application timeline.
Application Deadline: Varies