Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for University of New South Wales UNSW New College Living Scholarship for international students who wish to study at the University.
At New College, the University want as many students as possible to experience the best of university living.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Accommodation Scholarship Worth Up to $6000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | UNSW New College Living Scholarship
Each year, New College offers several equity-based scholarships and bursaries to support students with specific needs or disadvantages.
- Warm, vibrant community
- Strong academic support
- Full, high quality catering
- Fully furnished rooms, all air-conditioned
- Limited ensuites
- 40GB high-speed Internet included Wi-Fi & ethernet connectivity in all rooms
- 100Mbps upload and download speeds
- The standard contract period is for approximately 44 weeks, covering the full academic period from the start of O’Week until the end of the formal examination period at the end of Term 3
- The institution are able to offer student accommodation to a select number of residents who will be studying at UNSW for single term periods, or other varied periods by approval of the Dean.
- The University are a 100% vaccinated community of students and staff. Rare exceptions will only be considered for students who have a documented medical exemption.
To be eligible for UNSW New College Living Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time academic program
- Applicants must have an offer of admission in the University
- Applicants must have high school certificate or equivalents
- Applicants enrolling in any of the following courses:
- Art & Design
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
Also Apply: Kumi University Full Scholarship for International Students 2023
How-to-Apply: To participate in UNSW New College Living Scholarship, applicants are required to Apply using the online application portal.
Create a portal account. Select the term and community you would like to apply for. The application will then ask you some questions and ask you to submit a photo and some references.
Complete a successful application for residency at New College, including interview with the Dean of Residents.
Application Deadline: Not Stated