Yonsei GSIS is accepting applications for the 2023 Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program from march 06. The guidelines pertain to the University Track are available. Applicants to the Embassy Track should follow the guidelines from their local embassies.
The Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea International Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for students to study in South Korea, one of the most technologically advanced and developed countries in the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yonsei GSIS, Republic of Korea
Host Institution(s): Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program | DETAILS
With the scholarship program providing full funding, including airfare, monthly allowance, medical insurance, language training fee, tuition, and research support fee, students can focus on their studies without financial worries.
To be eligible for Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Both the applicant and their parents are not citizens of Korea.
- Ethnic Koreans with foreign citizenship must submit documents proving the renunciation of Korean citizenship for both them and their parents as well as documents proving the acquirement of nationality for both them and their parents by the application deadline.
- Applicants to the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants to the doctoral program must hold a master’s degree or its equivalent (or higher) degree from an accredited college or university.
See Also: Fully-Funded University of Nottingham PhD studentship 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Yonsei GSIS – NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program should Visit the NIIED website for complete details of the program. You may also refer to the attached files. GSIS Form 6 can be downloaded here.
- Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS, as outlined in “Yonsei GSIS-GKS Guideline 2023.” Yonsei GSIS has additional required documents that must be submitted.
- All required documents must arrive at the Yonsei GSIS office by March 17, 5:00 PM KST, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All documents must be in English or Korean. If the original documents are not in English or Korean, notarized translations must be submitted.
- Please read all attached documents carefully before starting your application.
Application Deadline: March 17, 2023