Applications are invited from suitably qualified African students for the Australia Awards Africa Scholarship 2023 aimed at promoting and supporting Australian development and economic diplomacy through skills transfer and the creation of enduring partnerships and future cooperation.
The Australia Awards Africa Scholarship program combines Masters, Fellowships and Short Course opportunities to build skills and capabilities in key sectors, thereby contributing to social and economic development outcomes for African nations and the Sustainable Development Goals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Institutions in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Australia Awards Africa Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Australia Awards Africa Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Africans who are passionate about advancing their educational career.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic competence.
- Must show the potential to contribute to the development outcomes in eligible countries of Africa.
- Must possess professional and personal leadership attributes including relevant work experience.
- Return air travel
- A one-off establishment allowance on arrival
- Full tuition fees
- Contribution to living expenses
- Introductory academic program
- Overseas student health cover for the duration of the scholarship
- Supplementary academic support
- Fieldwork allowance for research students and masters by coursework which has a compulsory fieldwork component
You May Like: Fully Funded Programs in Australia Requiring No IELTS
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2023 are to lodge their online application through the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS) by the application deadline.
Applicants will need to register and establish their eligibility before submitting their application.
Application Deadline: 29th April 2023 at 11:59PM AEST