Eni Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University: St Antony’s College, University of Oxford in collaboration with Eni, the international integrated energy company offers fully-funded scholarships to students from eligible countries of Africa for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship will allow St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to admit best African students irrespective of mean and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni and St Antony’s College, University of Oxford to invest and strengthen African leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
Host Institution(s): St. Antony’s College, Oxford University, UK
Study Level: Masters
Number of Awards: 3
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Eni Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Eni Scholarships 2023/24 for Africans at Oxford University, applicants must:
- Be ordinarily resident in the eligible countries of Africa.
- Know that preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- Meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
- Note that preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo.
- Eligible Courses: MSc African Studies; MSc Economic & Social History; MSc Economics for Development; MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
- Full tuition fees
- Annual grant for living costs.
- Economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
Refer to: Fully Funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship at the University of Oxford
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Eni Scholarships 2023/24 for Africans at Oxford University are to apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. Application for graduate study must be submitted to the University by the deadline depending on the programme applied for.
Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 5pm, UK time on 1st March 2023