Mastercard Foundation Online Learning Scholarships: Applications are invited from graduates or soon to be graduate for the 2023/24 Online Learning Scholarships of the Mastercard Foundation at the University of Edinburgh.
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Mastercard Foundation Online Learning Scholarships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the 2022/23 Online Scholarships applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Africans with excellent academic potentials.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree programme.
- Demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- Be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere.
- Demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
- Eligible Courses: MSc International Development; MSc Global Health Policy; MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition; MSc Social Justice and Community Action; MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation; MSc Digital Education; MSc One Health
- Full tuition fees
- Study stipend
- Regular online workshops
- Online coaching and support.
You May Like: Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Studies in the United Kingdom
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Online Learning Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh are to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Jan 27th 2023