The United States Department of State through Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs Exchange Program is offering The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program (Tunisia UGRAD) to outstanding students from Tunisia in the United State.
The program provides participants with a deeper understanding of American culture and new globally-applicable skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of Tunisia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The U.S Department of State
Host Institution(s): Accredited four-year institutions in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Tunisian Students
Department of State Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship | DETAILS
The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program (Tunisia UGRAD), part of the Department of State’s Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program, offers full scholarships to outstanding students from underrepresented sectors and parts of Tunisia for one academic year of non-degree undergraduate study in the United States at accredited four-year institutions.
To be eligible for The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- A citizen, national, or permanent resident qualified to hold a valid passport issued by the country of Tunisia
- Currently residing in Tunisia
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia
- Able to receive and maintain a J-1 visa
- Committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program
- Proficient in written and spoken English at the time of application
- At least 18 years old by the time the program begins
See Also: Jim Ovia Scholars Program for Nigerian Students 2023 (Fully-funded)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for The Tunisia Undergraduate Scholarship Program should submit application online.
Application Deadline: Not Stated