Are you from an international student who is from a low income country? Do you wish to enrol for an undergraduate study at University College London (UCL)? Then apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024.
The UCL Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income background to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at UCL. The scholarship will provide over 30 scholarships covering full tuition fees & maintenance for Successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees & maintenance
Number of Awards: 30
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants can be from any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Must come from a low income background.
- Must have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2023/2024.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Scholarship Value, Benefits and Duration
- There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2023/24.
- 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance allowance; 20 awards of full tuition fees.
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded.
You May Like: Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Studies in the United Kingdom
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 are to submit application for admission to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2023