About 30 UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships are now up for grabs for students enrolling in an eligible degree programmes (all undergraduate degrees) commencing in the 2023/24 academic session. Applications are welcome from eligible and interested international students for the Univerity College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Univerity College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Univerity College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: 30 Awards Available
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility | Univerity College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2024
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- come from a low-income background;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2023/24.
- 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded
How to Apply: You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form are as follows;
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2023.