Warren Jones/UWA Postgraduate research Scholarship: The University of Western Australia is putting this scholarship opportunity accessible to students worldwide and specially targeted at students from developing nations. The grant might be granted as a full grant or in bid ($10,000 pa), both with a $5,000 travel recompense and $2,000 per annum maintenance stipend.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Warren Jones/UWA
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible to postgraduate students
Study Subject: Scholarships are available
Scholarship Award: The scholarship may be awarded as a full scholarship or a top up ($10,000 pa), both with a $5,000 travel allowance and $2,000 per annum maintenance allowance.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Local and International Students
Number of scholarship: Number not given.
English Language Requirements: if you are not from a majorly English speaking country you may be required to provide English Language proficiency proof or such documents
The reason for the grant is to empower high-gauge medical-related or science graduates to attempt PhD research in medical fields which has an immediate significance to the soundness of the more prominent Fremantle people group
The Foundation and the University has endorsed the examination to be directed and attempted at Fremantle Hospital or elective areas. That will be accessible in the 2019 round for Domestic candidates and UWA International Graduates
Candidates must be qualified to enlist in a PhD in a school connected to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University; be expecting to embrace medical-related research which has an immediate pertinence to the strength of the Greater Fremantle people group; and plan to lead the proposed inquire about essentially at Fremantle Hospital or propose elective supervision and area for the exploration for thought by the Foundation and the University. Further Information are available through links provided for conditions and application details.
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships, University Postgraduate Awards (UPAs) and other UWA postgraduate research grants are granted by the Higher Degree by Research Scholarships Committee to qualified candidates after a focused choice process based on;
- scholarly accomplishment as prove by their scholastic record; and
- Research potential in light of scholarly arbitrator reports, pertinent research involvement and distributions, if appropriate. In the focused determination process, need might be given to understudies who are enlisting as inside understudies in a HDR out of the blue, and understudy who have not:
- officially finished a Research Doctorate or equal;
- officially finished a Research Masters certificate or proportional, except if expecting to undertaking a Research Doctorate;
- Beforehand held an Australian Postgraduate Award, Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry) or an Australian Government-subsidized Postgraduate Research Award (barring an IPRS and International RTP) already except if it was ended inside a half year of the beginning of advantages.
- Beforehand been granted, or as of now be in receipt of, a present grant stipend.
Proceed here to apply for scholarship.